Saturday, October 13, 2012

Safe consumption of medication! Coffee and Aspirin

i woke up with a headache this morning and even though I thought nothing of it, the headache persisted and I remain uncomfortable up to know. At 2 pm, i took 2 Uphamol tabletsha, (paracetamol) with half a glass of water.

I had to do some waiting (Saturday and all) so I wanted to have coffee while I wait.  I thought that it might be dangerous to consume coffee too close to consuming paracetamol.

First time I googled for answers, notthing seemed relevant. Which means, on www, it is quite safe to consume coffee after a few minutesnof consuming paracetamol.

A google again on "Lag between coffee and aspirin"  revealed that aspirin may work quicker with coffee. don't take my word for it, check it out at Wikihow

No comments:

Post a Comment